Sunday, October 14, 2012

Restlessness

Well that stinks!  I just lost a perfectly good post. Looks like all you get is a picture of the color of procrastination.  Hopefully the act of writing about my feelings of restlessness and disquiet helped reduce those feelings and allows me to get back to my homework.


The color of procrastination in spinning. Colorway #36 -  Targhee fiber from Sweet Grass Wool, Pay no attention to the difficult color balance. The turquoise is dominating the camera's eye.  The upper photo shows the singles which are shown plied in the lower photo.The colorway is primarily turquoise and soft grey with a small amount of greyed-green.  I'll plan to use the hand spun in a project with a soft gray yarn also from Sweet Grass Wool.

Mavis, RN    

No comments:

Post a Comment