Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sign of Love



DS4 made me a pipe cleaner tulip last night and put it behind my ear. I told him I loved it and he asked if I wanted real flowers. I said they are nice and I always love flowers. He ran off to pick flowers. I wondered where he was getting them from because the only thing I could think of blooming in our yard right now are hibiscus.

He came in a little while later with a beautiful arrangement and had even put it in a vase for me. I absolutely loved it. The flowers are various weeds growing in our yard which I haven't gotten around to pulling yet. He took those weeds, which I would never seen as pretty, and created a gorgeous flower arrangement. He had seen the weeds for what they really are, God's beautiful creation, and not something obnoxious that needed to be removed.

I am thankful for his showing me true love, by creating something for me from God's glorious nature.

-Myrtle

No comments:

Post a Comment