Monday, January 19, 2009

It was hard as always leaving Mavis' house today. I'll miss her and my niece and nephew. I had a wonderful weekend with them as I took a break from my consultanting job in southern California. I miss my family and can't wait to be back to them next weekend, but it was fantastic getting hugs from my 18 year old nephew and laughing and giggling the night away around their dinner table.

The flight back down here was uneventful. I started the shawl again which I'd ripped out yesterday at Mavis'. I'd completed about 1/2 of it, but wasn't happy with the mistakes I'd made early on in knitting it. I only finished the first 58 rows on my flight and had to rip out several rows more than once because I lost my place. So we'll see if I ever complete this shawl. I started it the first time almost 2 years ago.

-Myrtle

No comments:

Post a Comment