Monday, January 19, 2009

Partial Intro from Mavis

I, Mavis, said wouldn't it be fun to start a
three sisters blog? Myrtle ran with the idea
and here we are. Might have to do with her
doing way more everyday work with computers.

It's been great having Myrtle here this weekend.
Getting two of us together is hard enough. The
three of us getting together is far too rare.
Probably something to do with distance, families,
and work. Maude we are still working on figuring
out a good retreat location. Who knows maybe 2010
will be the year.

I live in the Pacific Northwest. Generally I
have the nicest weather, the highest mountains
and the coldest ocean. I also have the grayest
winter skies - not so good. Especially for
someone who spent formative years in the
desert southwest.

Knitting is my current creative pursuit. Stash
was over acquired in 2008. 2009 will be a knit
from the stash year. Stash acquisition in 2008
was more about adding color and potential than
filling need.

Pictures of parts of my life when I figure out
the process on blogspot.

No comments:

Post a Comment