Friday, March 6, 2009

First Key Chain Sock


I absolutely am in love. Yes, with my key chain sock blocker and the fun of knitting tiny socks. They are so tiny that even our baby doll, Edgar, can't fit them. But they are adorable and I LOVE them.

This particular sock is knit from the yarn which Sheri at the Loopy Ewe sent me as part of the Loopy Red Sock Kit. However, the pattern is one I created specially for this sock blocker. It took two attempts before I finally got the sizing right. I think I am hooked on creating new sock patterns. This is my second new sock pattern this month and I'm enjoying the art of creation.

-Myrtle

1 comment:

  1. OK, Myrtle! That is just plain ADORABLE!! What a pretty pattern, too! All your talk of socks (and the Wendy Knits blog) have suddenly gotten me addicted to knitting socks. I finished 3 pairs this week! LOL! I can't wait to see what's next off your needles!

    ReplyDelete