Thursday, February 5, 2009

Maude, Slow??? I don't think so. :)

Wow, Maude! I can't see how you are the slowest when you work so much. I knew times were hectic, but I didn't realize how much time you are spending at work these days. Are you able to do some of it from home or is it all at the office?

Tell J, congratulations and I hope the two of you enjoy a wonderful 4 days of relaxing.

I can't imagine C only having liquids. He's like my guys and loves to eat and stays oh, so skinny. Do they think this is the last of his oral surgeries now? I am so proud of him and his commitment to getting into the college of his choice. And I know you and J will be ok with where ever he chooses even if closer to home would be nice.

K's new school sounds like a perfect fit. Let us know how the internship goes. She will definitely be learning a lot and your not needing to be involved is great. I wish my two older had something like this available. Both could benefit from that type of environment.

So you've been frogging lately. You'll need to let us see your work at some point. And inquiring minds want to know what the pattern is and what yarn and colorway you went with. I'm always the last to know.

I'm not totally surprised you are a dog lover, but I will admit I thought it was only for cockers with others as ok. There are days I'd give you my girl, but most of the time I love her and her antics.

Oh, and can I say I'm extremely happy your companies server is down for maintenance. It was fun reading about what you all are up to.

-Myrtle

No comments:

Post a Comment