Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009

It's been a great day. Mr. Myrtle brought me breakfast in bed. DS3 made sugar cookies for all and delivered a nice gift bag of cookies to each of us. DS4 made a jewelry box at Lowe's kids building day and gave it to me.

I've worked some on my knitting. I gone through old mail and thrown out a trash bag full of garbage. I paid bills. And I actually feel like I accomplished something.

Tomorrow I will be headed for my first half of 24 hours at Eden, which I am looking at attending this fall. Mr. Myrtle and I will be off to church with the boys in the morning and then head to Eden for the afternoon and evening. Then we'll come home for the night and go in the next day for a morning of activities.

I am really looking forward to this opportunity to talk with faculty and students to see if this is where I want to attend. Since I never did a college visit when I went the first time I'm not sure what to expect from it, but feel like it's a wise thing to do as I consider this major change in my life.

I hope all have had a great Valentine's Day.

-Myrtle

No comments:

Post a Comment