Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mavis, the Tricky

Yes, Mavis, is one tricky lady. First she gets me to give up my log in for the Loopy Ewe on the guise that here account is acting up and she wants to see if it's all accounts doing this or just hers. Then she sneakily orders yarn on my account. Ok, the yarn was destined for my door, but that is besides the point. Her trickiness fails however, because she forget one important point about ordering online. The company sends a confirmation email. So I foiled her surprise Birthday gift for me.

But I am now the proud owner of 2 more skeins of gorgeous sock yarn and a 4 oz hank of beautiful roving. Thanks again Mavis, you are so generous.

Now things actually get even better. She has started me on my way to becoming a Loopy Groupy. I just need to order 5 more times and I'm a Loopy Groupy. Not that I have money right now to do that, but I'm one order closer than I was. And I did get a fun little gift from the Loopy Ewe with my order.

So for those who have never been to the Loopy Ewe, you really need to head there. It's found at http://www.theloopyewe.com/ . You'll have a wonderful time falling in love with lots of stupendous selection of sock yarn and if you are in need of a color fix, Mavis is right, you'll get that as well there. Just watch your cards, because charges seem to sneak on as your wish list becomes your must have list and you just accidentally let your fingers slip and makes an unplanned order. :)

I am looking forward to placing my own order some day, but my wish list does grow and shrink as I add new things and then pull others off because my plans change.

Maybe tomorrow I'll post pictures of my newest stash additions. And then if I actually have time, maybe I'll even create my own personal sock club.

-Myrtle

No comments:

Post a Comment