Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Loopy Ewe order arrived - Yippee!!

I got my package today from the Loopy Ewe. I love how fast it arrives. I ordered it at 11 pm on Tuesday, they had it packaged and shipped Wednesday, and I received it today. I'm sure it helps that I'm only 1.5 hours away, but still .... I'm extremely happy.

I ordered the 40" addi turbo size zero needles. I decided to try the two socks on the magic loop and see how it goes and I needed size zero needles to see how socks knit on that small of needle look. Normally I knit my socks on two size one, addi turbo, 24" needles.

I also ordered two skeins of alpaca yarn in the Tye Dye and Singin' the Blues colorways.





This is added to what my sister, Mavis, sent me for my birthday. She sent me Brooklyn Handspun DayDreaming colorway.



Opal Winter 2154 colorway.



And Mountain Colors Meadow Roving. I have a smaller dowel now on my drop spindle, so I can try it with that. It should help me some.



I guess I need to get knitting again. Good thing I have two scheduled trips to southern CA where I hopefully will finish my shawl and start on some new socks that are going to be fun.

-Myrtle

No comments:

Post a Comment