Sunday, February 15, 2009

Some degree of separation

Amazing how an event half way around the world can have an element of connection to me here in the Pacific Northwest. I spent some time on Jacqueline's blog looking at the prizes people have so generously donated to her fundraising effort on behalf of the Australian Red Cross. One of the prizes is from Nestucca Bay Yarns, a company right here in Oregon. In fact I made my brother's neck warmer from her Oregon Grape colorway that I purchased in Lincoln City. Talk about the interrelatedness of the knitting world.

I see Sheri of my favorite temptation, The Loopy Ewe, has also donated. As has Sundara of Sundara Yarns.

I need to get knitting so I can justify the purchases I've made in the last year.

-Mavis, returning to the umpteen projects on the needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment